Wednesday, January 18, 2023

ChatGPT vs. Learning: The Podcasts

 By Daniel Hickey


As we wrote previously, Qianxu Morgan Luo and I are systematically reviewing the media predictions of the consequences of ChatGPT for school learning. We analyzed 27 on January 5, 2022 We are now up to 126 and are looking forward to virtually sharing the initial results on January 13 at the Digital Learning Annual Conference. (If you are interested in K-12 online learning, you really need to attend DLAC!)

Along the way, I have been keeping up with the relevant podcasts. Some of them are quite authoritative and we are debating whether we should include them in our review. In the meantime, if you want to learn more about this important issue but don't have time to read, you may want to listen to these various recordings. I am not going to editorialize and figure you can click on each to learn more.  

They are listed chronologically and I will keep adding new ones every few days. If I miss any, please let me know at dthickey@indiana.edu. While I have included a couple of episodes that employed ChatGPT as a co-host, I have not included blog posts written entirely by ChatGPT.


No comments:

Post a Comment